Sr Field Service Technician- Fire Alarm
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell,
you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to
breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing
cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to
dynamic career opportunities across different fields and
industries.Are you ready to help us make the future?Achieves
successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of
complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will
follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or
incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will
make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will
achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly
fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and
installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on
proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for
complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry
conferences and provide technical presentations.Key
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair Work Orders
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations.
- Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance of fire
alarm, security and integrated software equipment for commercial
systems.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of fire alarm or security systems
- Valid Driver's License.
- NICET Certification and NICET II Certification within 6
- Previous fire and security systems experience.
- Knowledge of fire and security systems for
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous technical/installation experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes.
- Bachelor's degree or technical/professional certificate.
- Good presentation skills.Additional Information
- JOB ID: req300038
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 15128 E Euclid Ave,Spokane,Washington,99216,United
- Customer Experience (GLOBAL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Spokane , Sr Field Service Technician- Fire Alarm, IT / Software / Systems , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!