Fiber Optics Technician - Long Haul
Company: Zero dB Communications
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location: Spokane, WA
Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in
splicing/testing and placing fiber optic cables. We are looking for
a Fiber Optics Technician - Long Haul to join our fast-paced team.
Job duties include splicing fiber optic cables, reading, creating
and maintaining splicing schematics and diagrams, maintaining
control of work site, maintaining accurate splicing and field
notes, supporting project timelines, and inspecting, designing and
providing accurate staking sheets for projects. Other duties,
responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!*Up to a $3,000 sign-on bonus
depends on experience*FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision,
long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with
company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability
and life insurance. Meet the minimum requirements:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in the fiber optic field
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
company's minimum safety standard.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
- In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products
- Experience in Project Management a plus.
- Desirable work experience includes field engineering and
project lead responsibility.
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in
confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50
lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of
- Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried,
must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work.
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- 8-12 hours shifts Monday-Sunday
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and
overtime, as needed
- Travel is required and will be up to 80% of the assigned
- No out-of-pocket expense for business needs. Employment is
contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to
include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would
like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement
staff for more details! To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications
Keywords: Zero dB Communications, Spokane , Fiber Optics Technician - Long Haul, IT / Software / Systems , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!