PT PCS Riverside
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Supervises daily activities of drivers and package handlers to
ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday however, weekend
work may be required based upon location and business needs.
Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2
hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision
benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents.
Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K,
discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Customer service skills (internal/external)
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or
overtime depending on service needs
- Multi-tasking skills
- Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or
use of a computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone
- Good cognitive reasoning skills
- Self motivation
- Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. excel, word, powerpoint)
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees
- Verification and submittal of timecards
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Spokane , PT PCS Riverside, IT / Software / Systems , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!