Company: Capital Insurance Group
Posted on: January 9, 2019
This software engineer role is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor guiding and developing the future of our Claims Management Technology, including our core processing platform, CMS. CIG's reputation is based on our superior Claims handling, and we are searching for talented software engineers to help us develop and improve our Claims technology, ensuring that it meets the needs of our users, both internal and external. If you're passionate about development, collaboration and helping improve peoples' lives through technology, we'd like to talk with you. What you'll be doing:
- Work as a key member of our team, collaborating with our product owner, business analysts, fellow developers and others to define, design, develop, test and deliver solutions.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolution of issues identified with Claims-related technology.
- Work with fellow teams for related or integrated technology, within our company, as well as with external providers, partners and customers. Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Two or more years of technical experience in a professional capacity, developing and supporting large scale, multi-user solutions leveraging these technologies:
- Web applications and Web Services
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Studio.NET
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating and contributing as part of an Agile (Scrum-based) team.
- Skilled in analyzing, coding, testing, and debugging .NET applications.
- Knowledgeable in Object oriented, N-Tiered development techniques. Optional but desired skills and experience:
- Selenium test automation development, execution and maintenance.
- Architectural design and documentation of technical deliverables.
- Cloud-native/cloud-first development.
- Mobile/responsive web development experience. Education and Experience Bachelors' degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related subjects and a minimum of 2 - 3 years of client/server or Internet applications programming, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Why CIG:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Growth
- Life Insurance
- Established and well respected company CIG's main office is located in beautiful Monterey, CA. Learn more about us by visiting ciginsurance.com. Learn more about our benefits here. Capital Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. EEO/M/F/V/H
Keywords: Capital Insurance Group, Spokane , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!