.NET WPF Developer
Company: Softworld Technologies LLC
Posted on: January 14, 2019
- Understand functional requirements thoroughly and analyze the scope of work in context of the sub-task/task/module/project.
- Maintain zero defects in code, having no reported defects by applicable static code analysis tool. Also ensure that checked-in code is always compliable and release-ready state.
- Follow application framework and design during implementation, be it coding or bug fixing.
- Research & development for complex technical issues
- Write unit test cases for software system testing and validation procedures to verify that software product has met the business requirements
- Interacting with onsite team to resolve technical queries.
- Testing and demo to the customer for the features developed by offshore team.
- Acquire additional skills required to work on client requirements through self-study.
- Defect fixing by making appropriate changes in the code design, interact with client to understand requirements, develop standards and assist in project planning.
- Write code as one complete resource on client requirements without much help, adhering to planned timelines, and be responsible for it.
- Follow coding guidelines and conventions that are agreed upon during project initialization
- Do low level design of the components under defined high-level design and architecture
- Communicate with client/other stakeholders over task status, queries, etc. in calls and e-mails
- Get all code reviewed before checking in, as per project processes.
- Follow SCM, CI & Deployment process
- Follow the specified code structure and the best practices of automated code integration, branching and deployment.
- Adhere to all applicable project processes and follow required periodic reporting communication. Minimum Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education Minimum Experience
- Minimum of 6-7 years professional experience in a technical role - provided by Dice Web API, C#, SQL Server, WPF, Solid Principles and Design Patterns
Keywords: Softworld Technologies LLC, Spokane , .NET WPF Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!