Company: Gravis Law, PLLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Gravis Law, PLLC is seeking a Family Law Paralegal to join its team
in the Spokane, Washington office. Gravis Law serves people and
communities across the nation by providing uncomplicated access to
world-class legal services. In 2019, 2020 and 2021 Gravis Law was
ranked as the fastest growing law firm on the Inc. 5000 list of
Fastest-Growing Companies in America.Before applying for the
position, applicants are encouraged to visit our website at for
additional information about Gravis Law.A successful member of
Gravis Law demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence, and authenticity.
Additionally, they thrive in an environment that is collaborative
and tech-savvy.As a Paralegal, you will perform a variety of
paralegal and administrative tasks in our collaborative
team-oriented culture. You will support your local attorney(s) and
team by assisting with case planning, development, and management,
legal research, client communication, drafting and filing legal
documents and making recommendations to attorneys. The successful
candidate has a passion for various areas of law which can include
Family Law, Litigation, Estates and Probate work etc. and is
motivated to help create a pleasant workplace.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Managing attorney dockets to ensure that all deadlines are met
in a timely manner.
- Reviewing files and conferring with attorneys to discuss the
status of the file as well as upcoming deadlines.
- Assisting attorneys with preparing for client meetings,
depositions, mediations, arbitrations, pre-trial, trial, etc.
- Drafting letters, briefs, memorandums, discovery, and other
- Filing and e-filing briefs, memorandums, discovery, and other
- Maintaining client files both electronic and physical
- Communicating with clients on a very regular basis.
- Conducting legal research and drafting.
- Efficiently providing top-notch legal products and superior
service to clients.
- Covering the front desk and phones when necessary to ensure
that clients and other office visitors receive prompt and
- Maintaining a well-respected reputation amongst clients,
opposing counsel, Judges, Court staff, and colleagues.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
including ability to effectively communicate with internal and
- Ability to talk, listen and speak clearly on the phone and
through written communications.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Teams and
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.*Any equivalent
combination of experience and training which provides the required
knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted.DESIRED
- College graduate with bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Paralegal experience preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills and an
ability to successfully juggle multiple mandates at the same
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to effectively use
both data and experience-based instinct to make decisions.
- Positive and professional demeanor with excellent communication
and interpersonal skills.WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL
DEMANDS:Duties will be performed in a standard office environment.
Employees must have the ability to maintain regular, punctual
attendance consistent with Gravis policy. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee will occasionally be required to
work weekends, holidays, be on call, and some employees could be
required to travel overnight on occasion.This job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all
activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of a
Paralegal. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or
new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. These
are considered essential duties and are illustrative of those job
tasks that are fundamental. Employees may be required to perform
additional related duties as may be assigned by management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Full Time Employee
Benefits at Gravis Law:Gravis Law offers a professional work
environment, a competitive salary including bonuses, along with
generous benefits which generally include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid time off for Vacation, Sick and 11 Holidays as well as
Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to cross train and grow within the
organizationParalegals are also eligible to participate in the
Paralegal Bonus ProgramHourly Wage starting at $20.00 - $24.00 per
hour; based on experience.PM21PI182233140
Keywords: Gravis Law, PLLC, Spokane , Paralegal, Legal , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!