Company: ENGIE Insight
Posted on: June 12, 2019
ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses
that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of
accurate and comprehensive resource data including energy, water,
waste and telecom we apply technology and people expertise to lower
costs, drive efficiencies and reduce environmental impact. More
than 1,000 customers, including 25% of the Fortune 500, turn to
ENGIE Insight to help move their sustainable resource management
ENGIE Insights people are our greatest strength, bound by our
vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations
and the environment thrive. We are PASSIONATE about making our
company and the world a better place, RESPONSIBLE in working with
commitment and accountability, COLLABORATIVE with our colleagues
and clients, and AGILE enough to work in a dynamic, changing
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation
that places us on the leading edge of the energy industry. As such,
we nurture a company culturethrough training, mentoring and
professional developmentthat encourages all employees to thrive. If
this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to
join ENGIE Insight.
*IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOUR RESUME MUST BE
ATTACHED IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Provide direct and practical legal counsel to business lines. This
position has significant responsibilities with respect to
contracts, compliance, and transactions, as well as daily
opportunities to impact important business results.
* Work closely with business lines across the Company to draft,
review and negotiate a broad variety of complex commercial
agreements with the Companys clients, vendors and business
* Support corporate transactions including restructurings,
formations and mergers and acquisitions.
* Provide practical and timely counsel and proactive advice to
leadership on a variety of legal matters including key legal
* May develop and implement compliance and risk-management action
plans and policies for areas including privacy, ethics and labor
* Apply innovative problem-solving skills and practical legal and
business judgment to maximize revenue and minimize risk for the
* Represent legal in cross-functional process development and
* Manage outside counsel on litigation and other matters.
* Identify educational gaps regarding legal processes and
compliance issues and sponsor/present trainings to address the
* Work with other members of the Legal team to continually improve
internal client service and drive business value.
* Knowledge of federal, state and local laws.
* Bachelor's degree and Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
* 3 to 10 years of legal experience with a strong emphasis on
business, commercial contracts, and complex transactions.
* Requires membership in the State Bar as an attorney qualified to
practice law in Washington.
* Preference for candidates with at least one year of customer
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to understand full scope of business operations and
advise on implications of various actions.
* Proven contract negotiation, drafting and analytical skills,
including experience negotiating with sophisticated, nationally
* Strong ability and willingness to be flexible, adaptable and
cross functionally build relationships in a complex
* Ability to work both independently and with a diverse set of
personalities in a team environment
* Proven track record of learning quickly, taking initiative,
working proactively, being resourceful and taking on additional
ENGIE INSIGHT INFORMATION
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We
are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive
programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit
package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D,
short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible
spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Insight is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without
regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Insight: Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook - Blog -
Videos - Webinars
Keywords: ENGIE Insight, Spokane , Legal Counsel, Legal , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!