Contact Center Representative
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Company DescriptionSTCU--is a growing regional credit union that is
consistently rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the
nation, and we have been named as one of Fortune Magazine---s Great
Places to Work. We look for employees who have a strong desire to
serve others, are lifelong learners, are committed to working hard,
have a fun-loving attitude, and who want to make a difference in
our members--- lives. We love people who share our passion for
integrity, service, innovation, education, people, and
celebration.STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off
- Ten paid holidays
- Health plan --- medical, prescription drug, dental, and
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Training and development programs
- Semi-annual success sharing planJob DescriptionThe Contact
Center Representative serves members primarily over the phone by
listening and problem solving while providing positive member
service interaction to build valuable relationships.Contact Center
- Perform member service functions for STCU members accurately,
timely, and in alignment with job standards and procedures.
- Seek out opportunities to assist members with referrals to STCU
or STCU partners products and services.
- Foster and maintain constructive relationships with
- Provide members with outstanding service in all interactions,
and look for opportunities to improve their financial
- Constructively resolve member service issues and problems with
professionalism, compassion and respect.Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years customer service experience, preferably in
a contact center environment.
- Bi-lingual abilities preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook,
Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in keyboarding/PC and 10-key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including maintaining
positive relationships and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and
communicate complex and diverse information.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a
- Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain
reasoning for decisions.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong work ethic required, including the ability to complete
duties on time, consistently arrive at work on time as scheduled,
and ability to work flexible hours and overtime as
- Must be able to regularly talk, hear, and operate a computer
keyboard and mouse.
- Occasionally lift, pull/push, and carry up to 10 pounds.Work
- Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or
moderate level consistent with an office setting.
- Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented
environment.Additional InformationPlease review our website for
more information at--www.stcu.org/careers.--
Keywords: STCU, Spokane , Contact Center Representative, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!