Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Now Hiring - NOC Shift Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) EmpRes
Royal Park Retirement
We are now accepting applications for a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) to join our team at EmpRes Royal Park Retirement! You will
work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient
care. This is a great center with amazing staff who care deeply for
our residents. We are looking for Full-time or Part-time CNA for
New wage scale effective January 2020
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant,
Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in
caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of
care and established long-term care standards and Center policies
and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to
perform duties in compliance with state and federal
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral
hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or
assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and
utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records,
ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and
relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(K) Retirement Plan + Employee Stock Option Purchase
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Daily Pay Option!
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply online or
come visit our facility at the address listed below!
Royal Park Retirement
302 E Wedgewood Ave
Spokane, WA 99208
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring from our belief that people are always the
number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Spokane , NOC- C.N.A, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!