Salesforce Administrator- REMOTE
Company: Volt Services Group
Posted on: February 21, 2021
VOLT's client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator- REMOTEThis
is a long term contract Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane,
WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the
largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and
direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT
companies in the Pacific Northwest.To help Volt stay in touch with
you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we
have created a specialized portal for you at . Start here to see
much more: . Job Description/requirements: We are seeking
candidates who have a strong background with Salesforce as an
administrator to join one of our Spokane, WA based clients. The
successful candidate will have implementation and support
experience across a wide breadth of the Salesforce platform, in
particular, the Service and Marketing Clouds.This role will be
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user
account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities
include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security
settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom
fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals,
dashboards, reports, etc.
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements
and/ or address support issues and working collaboratively with
internal development teams to work items to completions
- Maintaining & enhancing visual layouts, workflow rules and
business logic to enhance business processes and improve user
- Deploying Salesforce meta-data between non-production and
production environments using appropriate tools
- Creating documentation, maintaining standardization and looking
for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Developing, launching and managing in-depth dashboards and
reports for all team functions at both management and individual
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve
issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Working with Salesforce.com support to troubleshoot issues and
maintain smooth operation and performance of the
- 1-3 years of experience implementing and configuring
Salesforce.com for 100+ users.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201, ADM-211) or
- Vlocity experience is a plus
- Experience with normal administration duties - customizing and
implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules,
applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts,
workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports,
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work
autonomously or as part of a team on multiple efforts.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate effectively with different levels within the
organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business
partners and technical teams.Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3 rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.How to
Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.Our
Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please
rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this
job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter
to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and
optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.Volt
has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the
Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We
offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many
contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive
pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment
assistance.To learn more about Volt, please visit: and to see more
of our job postings, please visit: Volt is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Volt Services Group, Spokane , Salesforce Administrator- REMOTE, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!