Access Monitor - Providence Medical Group
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Providence is calling an Access Monitor (Days, Full Time) to
Providence Medical Group in Spokane, Washington. We are a community
of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide
compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those
who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern system
In this position you will:
- Greet each person that enters the building.
- Complete accurate reports/logs as needed.
- Turn away any unapproved visitors per policy.
- Take temperatures and ask screening questions for all patients,
approved visitors, vendors, and others as needed.
- Give complete and accurate reports to manager upon completion
of tasks, duties, and shift.
- Provide masks and visitor badge to patients, approved visitors,
vendors, and couriers.
- Check and/or verify employee badges.
Required qualification for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- 6 months excellent customer service experience.
About the skilled nursing facility you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty
care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern
Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to
create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one
focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Spokane , Access Monitor - Providence Medical Group, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!