Telecommunications Career- US Veterans Wanted
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who are we looking for?
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); related
trade school education preferred
- Will train the right individual
- Basic mechanical skill is a plus
- Military Veteran friendly employer.
Benefits of a Tower Technician Apprentice
- Pay range from $17-22 per hour.
- Long-term careers with upward mobility.
- Paid Time Off, Optional 401k, and Holiday pay.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability.
- Veteran-friendly employer.
Job Summary- A Tower Technician Apprentice works with cell phone
towers to provide wireless communications services. A Tower
Technician Apprentice may assist in setting support infrastructure
to build towers from the ground up. They also conduct routine
maintenance while also installing more delicate equipment antennas,
lighting at the top of the towers which requires additional
education, experience, and training.
- Must be willing to travel out of market/state.
- May be required to work long and unpredictable hours.
- Position requires working outdoors in all types of
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes
background, fit for duty examination, and routine drug
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop,
crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and lift 50 lbs; includes
body weight, equipment, tools, and boxes.
- Must be able to pull his/her body weight plus equipment weight
up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods.
Keywords: CollabFirst, Spokane , Telecommunications Career- US Veterans Wanted, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!