Electrician - Lumber Mill
Company: Boise Cascade
Location: Kettle Falls
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Boise Cascade is seeking a qualified electrician to join our
Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood
products and distributing building materials for over half a
century. Today we're one of the largest manufacturers of plywood
and engineered wood products in North America - and the only
wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can
service the entire United States. Because our business is built on
relationships, our employees are critical to our success. And we're
committed to investing in them. That's why we offer a benefits
package designed to have a positive impact on all areas of your
life - from health and well-being, career and community, to
financial security and personal safety. We call it, Total Rewards.
Here's a look at what's included:
- Medical + Prescription Drug
- Dental + Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Profit Share
Recruiting Contact: Lisa Ward 509/738-3256
Troubleshooting of electrical equipment throughout the lumber
- Installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures,
apparatus, and control equipment.
- Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and
installing electrical conduit.
- Pulling wire through conduit, splicing wires, and connecting
wires to lighting fixtures or equipment.
- Installing control and distribution apparatus, connecting power
cables to equipment, and installing grounding leads.
- Testing continuity of circuits to insure electrical
compatibility and safety of components.
- Observing installations to detect hazards or items that need
adjustment, relocation, or replacement.
- Planning the layout of electrical systems that show the
location of wiring and equipment (or following blueprints that show
- Must be able to support other maintenance functions.
- Must support company/region policies.
- Must be a journeyman level electrician/electronics craftsman.
Troubleshooting, PLC and computer experience required.
- Must be able to work shift work (four 10's)
- Must be able to pass criminal background check, hair drug
screen that goes back for a 90 day history, and physical.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Keywords: Boise Cascade, Spokane , Electrician - Lumber Mill, Other , Kettle Falls, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!