LPN - Primary Care
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Primary
Care, Days, Full Time) to Physician Management Group in Spokane,
Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day
on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for
all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
In this position you will:
- Follow and implement direction of practice physician(s).
- Check schedules and organize patient flow.
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department
- Clean exam/procedure rooms, instruments, and equipment between
patient visits to maintain infection control.
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and
- Assist patients as needed with walking, transfers, dressing,
collecting specimens, preparing for exam, etc.
- Assist practitioners with procedures/charting. Obtain lab/x-ray
reports, hospital notes, referral information.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family
responses, medication dispensed/ prescribed, etc., in the medical
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials,
communicating physician advice/instructions.
- Maintain equipment, instruments, and medical stock supplies and
keeps appropriate records. Order, sort, store supplies; restock
- Keep office manager abreast of all patient care issues.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduation from an approved school of nursing
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the
State of Washington
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols, policies
and procedures related to infection control, environmental safety
and patient confidentiality
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty
care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern
Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to
create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one
focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Spokane , LPN - Primary Care, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!