Farm Worker - Seasonal
Company: Pacific Seafood
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Responsible for providing assistance in aquaculture farm. Will
assist with providing support in growing and feeding fish, in
addition to providing support in various farm projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
- Perform general fish husbandry tasks such as counting,
harvesting, and taking inventory.
- Perform general labor tasks, as assigned.
- Assist with farm organization and clean up as directed.
- Assist with building projects as assigned.
- Enter data into company computer database as directed.
- Operate various farm equipment including pallet jacks,
forklifts, and farm boats.
- Maintain farm safety at all times; comply with company health
and safety guidelines.
- Ensure proper use of all company machinery, tools, and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience:
- Minimum of six months related experience in the construction,
manufacturing, farming, or related industry.
- Experience with the safe operation of fork lifts and powered
- Prior boat operator experience or license.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your
overall compensation package. When you add in the additional
benefits below to our competitive base wages, you can increase your
total compensation up to 25%.
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional
counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge
to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pacific Seafood, Spokane , Farm Worker - Seasonal, Other , Nespelem, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!