Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Greet customers in warm and friendly manner. Answer any
questions customers may have regarding their purchases.
- Determine customer's needs and prepare their selection.
- Make suggestions to up-sell product to the customer which is
appropriate for their selection.
- Process transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Help set up display cases with product.
- Keep display cases, counter, salad bar, soup bar and outside
display cases clean and presentable throughout the day.
- Check proper temperature of food in the display cases to
maintain Health Department standards.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Making sure utensils and supplies are stocked.
- Break down the display cases at the end of the day, properly
securing the product and returning it to its proper storage
- Rotate or remix product to maintain fresh appearance.
- Help manager prepare for quarterly inventory.
- Assist in training of new Team Members to build and sustain a
high-performance team, utilizing learning checklists and training
materials. May also assist with interviewing.
- Oversee the department entirely including all hourly team
members and resolve difficult customer situations
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent GED.
- At least two years of experience in supervising or management
health/natural food service or restaurant experience.
- Knowledge of Deli department procedures and policies.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and delegate
- Ability to learn basic working knowledge of all products
available in department (including their producers, locations, and
seasonal offerings) and comply with Erewhon Standard.
- Excellent knife handling skills.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and sense of
- Ability to visually examine products quickly for quality and
freshness. Must be able to properly date and rotate product for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-both with
other members of staff customer base as a whole.
- Flexible availability-we need staff mornings, evenings,
weekends AND most holidays.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer
Keywords: Elior, Spokane , Caf Supervisor, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!