Physical Therapist - SHMC Acute Care
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (Rehab Therapy Slss
Shmc Pt, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence St Luke's Rehabilitation
Institute in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers
delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care
that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
In this position you will:
- Plan and administer patient treatments.
- As appropriate, work with and supervise assistants, maintaining
solid communication regarding patient treatment plans.
- Meets productivity goals per department standards.
- Effectively interact with all staff to coordinate patient care,
promote continuity of care and interpret the plan of care.
- In the course of providing direct patient care, be accountable
for accurate and timely documentation.
- Demonstrate clinical skills and professional judgment.
- Maintain patient safety and work cooperatively with support
- Assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret
the appropriate information needed (described in department or
program policies and procedures).
- Demonstrate self-direction and professionalism by participating
in educational activities, utilizing department personnel resources
in dealing with patients in restorative, functional and
preventative therapeutic programs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Education to meet certification, license or registration
- Washington State licensure or eligible
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS)
certification for the Healthcare Provider or obtain within first 30
days of employment
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Physical Therapy experience
About the ministry you will serve:
Located in the heart of Spokane, Washington Providence Sacred
Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital is a 632-bed general
hospital in Spokane, Washington. It employs more than 4,000 health
care professionals and support staff; its medical staff consists of
over 800 specialists and primary care doctors. We treat a variety
of medical conditions from strokes, spinal cord injuries,
orthopedic issues, oncology, traumas, traumatic brain injuries,
variety of neurological disorders and much more. We are driven by
our Misson to take care of the poor and vulnerable and desire to
see each patient thrive and discharge from the acute care
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Spokane , Physical Therapist - SHMC Acute Care, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!