RN Clinic - Neurology Child
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling a Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) (Neurology
Child, Days, Full Time) to Providence Medical Group in Spokane,
Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day
on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for
all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
In this position you will:
- Maintain and review patient records, charts and other pertinent
information. Interview patient, documents chief complaint, measure
vital signs and accurately records information in EMR. Communicate
test results and instructions to patients per practice
- Educate patient and family about diagnostic procedures,
medications, chronic disease management and treatment instructions.
Act as a content expert and clinical resource by providing staff
and patient education
- Use critical thinking and triage skills to assess patient
problems, both in the office and on the phone. Determine
disposition of patient
- Establish priorities in organizing daily activities,
effectively manage patient flow and anticipates special equipment,
solutions and miscellaneous supplies needed for various
- Accurately document all pertinent information regarding the
patient in EMR
- Instruct patient in collection of samples and tests.
Consistently demonstrate correct handling of procedure specimens
per physician orders, including appropriate identification,
labeling, dating and disposition of the specimen
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to
patients, medical staff, employees and as appropriate, other
- Travel: May travel up to 10% of the time or between clinics as
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington
- Current BLS - Healthcare Provider (must be AHA accredited) upon
hire for Urgent Care and ASC.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 1 years nursing experience
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty
care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern
Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to
create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one
focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Spokane , RN Clinic - Neurology Child, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!