Senior Territory Business Manager, Hematology
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
We are seeking talented hematology and oncology sales
professionals with a proven track record and the drive and
initiative to sell in markets that revolve around complex science.
BMS has been consistently ranked as one of top sales forces in the
industry, because of the knowledge and support the sales team
demonstrate to improving the lives of the patients we serve. BMS is
an organization that not only recognizes performance, but also the
manner in which performance is achieved.
Hematology Territory Business Managers are responsible for
achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and
support of company products or services in his/her geographic
- Communicating with physicians and health care professionals in
support of approved product indications.
- Providing customers with assistance in the best application of
products: answers all questions concerning products, with
appropriate referrals where required.
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive business plan for
- Contacting prospects and explaining features and benefits of
products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques all within
the boundaries of the BMS Promotional Policy.
- Collaborating with a variety of internal cross functional
partners to include clinical nurse consultants, patient support
specialists, marketers, account managers, advocate development
managers, professional alliance managers and clinical
- Planning and organizing promotional speakers programs in
territory in partnership with Speakers Bureau vendor and advocate
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams
- BS in Business or Science; 5+ years sales experience in
pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with at least two years of
related hematology/oncology sales strongly preferred (or proven
success in medical field).
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical
clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians,
nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and
private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area,
products and marketplace.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including
- Strong work ethic and ability to develop priorities and manage
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment.
- Ability to integrate innovative ideas to accomplish corporate
and individual objectives.
- Prefer individuals with the desire/ability to relocate for
roles of different scope or responsibility.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
- As this position requires operation of a Company-provided
vehicle, offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate
meeting the requirements of "Qualified Driver," as determined by
the Company in its sole discretion, including but not limited to
the following: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a driver's license
in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a
driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on
the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our
individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive
culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency,
accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest
potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and
flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of
competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our
employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work
and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with
disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process,
reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their
roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to
accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process
direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit
careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal
Employment Opportunity statement.
Keywords: Bristol Myers Squibb, Spokane , Senior Territory Business Manager, Hematology, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!