CNA / NAC - Cardiac Telemetry
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
(Cardiac Telemetry, Night Shift, 0.6 FTE) to Providence Sacred
Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington.
We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our
Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all -
especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Maintain and promote positive, open and honest interpersonal
relationships with customers (physicians, employees, visitors,
patients, and other PSHMC publics). Provide high quality service to
all customers; focus on understanding customers' needs and follow
through. Demonstrate respect for the capabilities, different
cultures and or personalities of co-workers and Medical Center
publics within the mission/values of PSHMC.
- Promote and demonstrate effective, open and honest written and
verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate self-management behaviors, which reflect a positive
image of PSHMC, following established policies and procedures and
promote an efficient, cost effective work environment.
- Demonstrate good stewardship of resources by treating property
of customers, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and co-workers
with care and respect.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of staff
and other disciplines for problem solving without blaming.
- Demonstrate flexibility by readily adapting to different
situations to complete work.
- Document legibly and accurately on the correct nursing
- Perform ongoing observation of the patient's condition and
report any changes or abnormal findings promptly to the RN.
- Monitor pain, provides comfort measures, and report abnormal
findings promptly to the RN.
- Consider age, developmental level, body size and preexisting
conditions when performing basic activity of daily living care to
- Maintain a safe patient and staff environment. (i.e. Correct
body mechanics or use of adaptive equipment when transferring
patients, ensures drainage tubes are secure/intact).
- Monitor the patient in restraints for specified criteria and at
specified time intervals and documents correctly on the restraint
- Provide specified nourishment to the correct patient and
promptly notifies the RN of any changes or abnormal findings.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions when using selected
equipment, taking into account the patient's size, preexisting
conditions, and age. (i.e. BP cuffs, use of transfer belt).
- Use age appropriate communication techniques with patients and
- When in the attendant role, never leave the patient alone, and
reorient patient frequently.
- Complete assignments delegated by RN within specified time
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant with the State of
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital has
a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of
hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over
600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da
Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over
the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening
conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at
Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Spokane , CNA / NAC - Cardiac Telemetry, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!