Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Are you ready for an amazing summer on the shores of Lake
Roosevelt? Keller Ferry Marina is now hiring for Summer 2021!
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are customer
service oriented, reliable, and willing to assist in multiple areas
Season dates: May 15, 2021 thru October 1, 2021
Team members at Keller Ferry enjoy perks and benefits such
Discounts in our retail store
Discounts at our restaurant
A free employee meal each day worked
- And more!
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for assisting
customers in making purchases. The Retail Sales Associate is
responsible for merchandising and display, receiving money from and
disbursing money to customers, and maintaining a high level of
customer service at all times.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers'
questions, and provide information on company products, promotions,
and policies. Thank each customer.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of
merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based
on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process
cash or credit payment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Maintain clean and orderly cash station area; stock and
maintain sales area with various supplies and products.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of the retail operation.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts'
- Assisting with special events.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them
immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Mathematic Skills.
- Interest and knowledge in Washington, DC's landmarks, monuments
and memorials preferred.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest
standard of service.
- Ability to pass cash handling training.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem
has occurred and communicate it to management.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-15
lbs. frequently, and up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor/outdoor
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in a sometimes fast paced environment.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Knowledge of cash register/computer used in unit.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Spokane , Retail Clerk, Other , Wilbur, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!