RN - Orthopedics - 0.9 FTE/Nights **Eligible for $5000 Bonus**
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
$2500 sign on bonus and $2500 retention bonus (paid after one
year) for new hires to Providence with at least one year of
acute/hospital based experience!
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (Orthopedics,
Nights, 0.9 FTE, 36 hours per week) to Providence Sacred Heart
Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of
caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide
compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those
who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applications that meet qualifications will receive
a text with some additional questions from our Modern System.
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patients'
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care by
partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity,
rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing,
and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and
integrate evidence, and best practice into nursing care.
- Engage in ongoing professional development.
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate
care and collaborate with others as equal members of the
inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire
- All Registered Nurses without a Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN)
degree or higher must obtain a BSN within 3 years of hire. RNs with
20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in state(s) of hire,
and wherever care is delivered. If RN holds a multistate license
through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to
the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) at time of hire. Card must be
from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart
Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS
for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) -
(BLS Provider) upon hire.
- Completed a pre-licensure nursing program and is newly
licensed. Length of time since graduation can vary; however,
typically is less than 12 months from graduation.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- National certification in area of specialty
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center has a commanding presence
in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for
patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are
chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical
robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland
Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know
they'll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Spokane , RN - Orthopedics - 0.9 FTE/Nights **Eligible for $5000 Bonus**, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!