Housekeeper/Environmental Aide - 0.0 FTE, Variable Shift
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Providence is calling a Housekeeper/Environmental Aide
(Environmental Services, Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE, On-Call) to
Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville, Washington. We are a
community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to
provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applications that meet qualifications will receive
a text with some additional questions from our Modern System.
In this position you will:
- Support the Performance Improvement process.
- Follow and supports hospital policies. Follows the principles
and requirements outlined in the Commitments and Compliance
Integrity Program Employee Handbook and any other organizational or
departmental materials related to compliance with laws and
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, patients, and
- Consider individual needs in communication with patients and
staff, including ethical, cultural, psychosocial, religious, and
- Support patient rights and the organization's code of ethical
- Regular and predictable attendance is required for all
positions. Failure to meet this standard can result in progressive
discipline up to and including termination
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Previous housekeeping or laundry experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Mount Carmel Hospital is a Critical Access hospital in Colville,
WA serving a three county area in Northeast Washington. We are a
progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and
surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Spokane , Housekeeper/Environmental Aide - 0.0 FTE, Variable Shift, Other , Colville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!