Company: Northern Quest
Location: Airway Heights
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- Internal
Controls and Northern Quest Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure quality of facility meets or exceeds all set
- Ensure quality of facility meets or exceeds all set 4 diamond
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining physical structure of
- Assure roof cleanliness by keeping roof swept and gutters and
- Assist in moving materials as needed.
- Assist in maintenance duties.
- Clean up construction debris and assist in disposing of worn or
- Deliver and pick up parts, equipment and supplies from storage
- Move equipment and supplies.
- Remove ice and snow.
- Operate snow removal equipment i.e. truck mounted snow plow,
deicing equipment, ATV with plow, snow blowers, gaiter
- Operation and maintenance of heavy equipment, forklifts, back
hoe, & bob cats.
- Operate lawn mowers, weed trimmer, hedge trimmer, lawn
- Landscaping repairs and new installation. (Including planting
of perennial flowers)
- Automatic lawn sprinkler repairs and installation.
- Install new plumbing and repair existing
- Welding and fabrication of parts and materials.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular good
- May be required to be a panelist for the Internal Review
- Daily trash pickup on all Hotel Resort and Casino properties,
plus Parking Garage, parking lots and 252 lots.
- Pressure wash all entries to Casino/Hotel/C-Store, sidewalks,
loading docks, and trash compactor areas on a weeklty basis.
- Run sweeper for curb cleanup throuout property as per weekly
- This job description does not list all of the duties of this
position. You may be instructed by management to perform other
duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year certificate from college or technical school
- One (1) year specialized experience in one maintenance field,
i.e. or painting; or equivalent combination of education and
- One (1) year experience in Maintenance related work.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Washington or Idaho State Driver's License (Must be in
possession while operating a Tribal Vehicle).
- Certification required to operate a forklift.
- Data input and operation of Maintenance PM System.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal
opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel
Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the
policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in
hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to
qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal
Members; 2) Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3)
enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants.
At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians
is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or
without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee
or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe
of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to
drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during
employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees
may be subject to a background investigation.
Kalispel Hospitality: Deliver Kalispel hospitality, find a path
to YES, and provide a warm smile and greeting.
Keywords: Northern Quest, Spokane , Grounds Keeper, Other , Airway Heights, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!