Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Laboratory Technician must possess the desire and ability to
perform analytic tests on company products. The Laboratory
Technician's role is to insure that all products' analytical, micro
and organoleptic properties are in compliance with product and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be
- Plating Lab samples for Coliform, Standard Plate Count, and
- Reading and interpreting all above plating results
- Documenting all data clearly and accurately
- Understanding possible causes or contributing factors for
plates not meeting standards
- Operating, calibrating and troubleshooting Milk analyzer
- Computer: Lab Data, Charts, Spreadsheets, E-mail
- Babcock Butterfat Testing
- ATP Swabbing
- Environmental Swabbing
- Appendix N Testing(Antibiotic Testing)
- Phosphates Testing
- Instrument and Thermometer Calibration
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below
are representative of the qualities needed for the position, but
are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate and work well with
- Must have good organizational skills, self-motivated and the
ability to multi-task.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent attendance and work history
- Must have good understanding of GMP's
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- AA with studies in micro-organisms
- BS degree in Food/Science is preferred
- One year experience in dairy or food quality assurance systems
- Our vision at Darigold is to Lead Dairy Forward - achieving
that vision requires cultivating and supporting a team with varying
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are committed to
providing a workplace based on mutual respect where all employees
feel included and can bring their best and authentic selves to work
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative
Action Employer. We welcome all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and
expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability,
marital status, creed, religion, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be
required to su
Keywords: Darigold, Spokane , Laboratory Technician, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!