CNA/Ward Secretary - Surgical Acute
Company: Providence Health & Services
Location: Walla Walla
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Unit
Secretary (Surgical Acute, Days, 0.9 FTE) to Providence St. Mary
Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of
caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide
compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those
who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to the principles and
requirements outlined in the Commitments and Compliance Integrity
Program and any other organization or departmental materials
related to compliance with laws, regulatory requirements.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to Medicare and Medicaid
regulations which directly or indirectly relate to the performance
and job expectations.
- Employee demonstrate knowledge of PSMMC's policy on Patients
Rights and Responsibilities and respects these rights and
responsibilities in carrying-out daily activities.
- Actively participate in departmental and organization
performance improvement activities in accordance with hospital and
joint commission standards.
- Demonstrate leadership by performing his/her work in a manner
that meets or exceeds the level of care and service that PSMMC
promotes to the communities we serve.
- Participate in hospital and department specific practices to
maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of data and
information used in performance of his/her daily duties conforming
to hospital policy, laws and regulations as appropriate.
- Follow established policies and procedures to identify and
reduce the risks of acquiring or transmitting infection.
- Maintains positive working relationships and fosters a
cooperative work environment.
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians and staff in
a professional manner.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current license in the State of Washington as Nursing Assistant
- Current BLS - Healthcare provider (must be AHA
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Successful completion of an orientation program or
- Acute experience
- Clerical experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is
a full service hospital with some of the best technology,
expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region.
We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by
two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and
Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern
region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the
benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities
and excellent public & private schools at all levels.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Spokane , CNA/Ward Secretary - Surgical Acute, Other , Walla Walla, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!