Universal Account Expert - Loan Support Specialist
Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: June 10, 2021
In this role you will deliver outstanding service to customers
contacting Umpqua via phone, digital, or Go-To contact channels.
You will assist customer with reporting fraud, filing disputes,
resolving issues, providing information, and looking for
opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through
suggesting Umpqua products and services.
- Respond to inbound calls regarding fraud and electronic
disputes, complete fraud incident reports, and dispute forms, clear
fraud alerts on cards, and other more complex card issues. Ensure
all accounts are noted and protected against additional fraud,
restricting accounts, Online Banking, and cards when needed.
- Complete debit card limit increases over the phone, using
DocuSign per department policy to ensure the protection and
security of the account.
- Resolve customer problems such as debit card issues, account
overdrafts, online/mobile banking issues, and service charge
- Perform a variety of transactions and maintenance on the
customer's behalf such as funds transfers, stop payments, debit
card increases, address changes and check orders.
- Suggest appropriate products and services to existing customers
and cross-sells other bank services such as Visa Credit Cards.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach
coursework as subject matter expert.
- Provide customer support for online banking including
password/security question resets, bill pay questions, user login
requests, funds transfers, browser issues and download
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to
your position and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures
regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank
Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- 1-3 years of bank customer service experience, and ability to
sell banking products and services.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work
effectively with the public.
- Computer skills including MS Office and banking software.
Ability to multi-task and work with over 25 software
- Ability to troubleshoot mobile devices, browsers, and other
technology as it relates to online banking.
- High School Diploma, GED, Vocational Training, or
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Occasional walking
- Lifting to 50 pounds
- Office Environment
- Requires close visual acuity and the ability to conduct
business over the phone for extended periods of time.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail
stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40
hours of volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied with
the status quo. Greatness has no finish line, so we continue every
day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We focus on
building relationships, understanding our customers' needs and
connecting to people in new and innovative ways -- always staying
true to our mission of providing personalized banking for all
people, whenever and however they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran
status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Spokane , Universal Account Expert - Loan Support Specialist, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!