Creative Media Producer
Company: Northern Quest
Location: Airway Heights
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Tell engaging and informative stories through the capture of
outstanding footage and the execution of expert editing.
- See video projects through the Pre-Production, Production and
- Light for a variety of situations and environments.
- Capture clean audio during shoots.
- Create on-brand text and graphics.
- Provide storyboards and creative ideas to Creative Media
Strategist, Marketing Managers and Social Team.
- Enthusiastically participate in collaborative and iterative
- Create media for digital signage network and implement digital
signage strategy under the guidance and direction of the Creative
- Assist in creation of media for internal communications
- Maintain, update and monitor digital signage zones and
- Maintain a consistent, regular good attendance record.
- Ensure control/protection of company assets.
- Ensure compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- State of
Washington Gaming Compact, Internal Controls, NIGC Regulations and
Northern Quest Policies and Procedures.
- Participate as a panelist for Internal Review Hearings as
- Provide guidance and training to all participants assigned to
help with the NQRC broadcast system mission.
- This job description does not list all the duties of this
position. You may be instructed by management to perform other
duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal
opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel
Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the
policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in
hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to
qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal
Members; 2) Descendant or Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal
Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other
applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe
of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause,
and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of
the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The
Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants
are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced
times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates
and employees may be subject to a background investigation.
Kalispel Hospitality: Deliver Kalispel hospitality, find a path
to YES, and provide a warm smile and greeting.
Keywords: Northern Quest, Spokane , Creative Media Producer, Other , Airway Heights, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!