AE - Sales Leader - US
Company: American Eagle
Posted on: June 10, 2021
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the part-time Sales Leader, you support the Store Leadership
Team by rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring
a stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of
the store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates
and you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most
importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL
self to work every day.
- You have a passion for driving sales: As a key LOD (Leader on
Duty), you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room
and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a
best-in-class, in-store guest experience. You support Store
Leadership in doing what it takes to maximize business
opportunities to drive KPI results.
- You're a people leader: You're all about motivating and
inspiring the team through AEO's core values. You're a role-model
leader and you always hold associates accountable to rocking AEO's
service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting
- You've got a love of training: You take pride in training and
developing associates to ensure they continue to provide
outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You challenge
Sales and Stock Associates with clear, attainable goals and
consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time
coaching. You motivate associates and drive engagement by
celebrating outstanding performance - #winning!
- You're a visual & operational innovator: You're a natural at
executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures
including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual
standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are
always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety
standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection
standards, you always adhere to AEO's policies and procedures, and
you do the right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've led teams in a retail management role previously -
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- Business acumen? You've got it!
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to
learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round
(plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the
individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or
citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression,
marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim
status, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO
activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: American Eagle, Spokane , AE - Sales Leader - US, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!