Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Renal/Medical *0.9 FTE, Days, $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS PLUS EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
$5000 sign on bonus! $2500 paid at start and $2500 paid after 1
year of employment
Up to $2500 in forgivable education loans to pay for recent
job-related education expenses!
Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
(Renal/Medical, Days, 0.9 FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical
Center & Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a
community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to
provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
In this position you will:
- Perform ongoing observation of the patient's condition and
report any changes or abnormal findings promptly to the RN.
- Monitor pain, provides comfort measures, and report abnormal
findings promptly to the RN.
- Consider age, developmental level, body size and preexisting
conditions when performing basic activity of daily living care to
- Maintain a safe patient and staff environment. (i.e. Correct
body mechanics or use of adaptive equipment when transferring
patients, ensures drainage tubes are secure/intact).
- Monitor the patient in restraints for specified criteria and at
specified time intervals and documents correctly on the restraint
- Provide specified nourishment to the correct patient and
promptly notifies the RN of any changes or abnormal findings.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions when using selected
equipment, taking into account the patient's size, preexisting
conditions, and age. (i.e. BP cuffs, use of transfer belt).
- Use age appropriate communication techniques with patients and
- When in the attendant role, never leave the patient alone, and
reorient patient frequently.
- Complete assignments delegated by RN within specified time
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant with the State of
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital has
a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of
hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over
600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da
Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over
the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening
conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at
Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Spokane , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Renal/Medical *0.9 FTE, Days, $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS PLUS EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT*, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!