Company: Charlie's Produce
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Charlie's Produce is the largest privately owned wholesale
produce company on the West coast. We have distribution centers in
Seattle, Portland, Spokane, Los Angeles, Boise, Salt Lake City, and
Anchorage. Our largest location is our Seattle wholesale division
located in SODO and services floral customers for all
The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is
PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a
working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation,
and growth. Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership
program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College
Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our
This position is responsible for providing an exceptional
customer experience. In conjunction with the floral team, the
customer service representative serves as a liaison for the company
attracting and maintaining customer relations.
The Floral Customer Service Representative assists the floral
team with daily sales calls, give customers information about
products and services, take orders, process credits. Resolves
product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint,
determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the
best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or
adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution. Recommends
potential products or services to management by collecting customer
information and analyzing customer needs. Addressing the needs and
ensuring the satisfaction of our customers. This includes assigned
customers, as well as, the accounts of other company
- Up selling customers on new products, promotional items, push
items directed by sales management and team leaders.
- Notify and assist floral team leaders and operations by
communicating customer needs and preferences.
- Maintain effective, professional relationships with retailers,
vendors, and fellow employees.
- Organize and provide assistance for special sales and
- Participate in special projects deemed necessary to the
operation and well being of the company.
- Attend all sales meetings and appointments, (be on time,
- Responsible for individual call sheet and assigned
- Make sure all orders are submitted before scheduled cut off
- Responsible for processing and turning in credit memos,
responsibility forms and other job related paperwork within the set
- Walk warehouse-checking product
- Calling on Existing Customers
- Phone Selling
- Keeping abreast of new items and market conditions
- Meeting all company sales and profit objectives
- Sales Meetings
- Prior retail experience managing, merchandising, working in
floral department(s) preferred. Prefer both retail and wholesale
- Must have knowledge and expertise of floral commodities and be
capable of providing expert consulting to current and potential
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal human relations
and teaming skills.
- Must be quick and accurate with paperwork, figures, attentive
to detail, and have good follow-through.
- Must have PC skills.
- Must be flexible and able to deal with a variety of details
- Must have proven problem-solving skills.
- Must be skilled in time management and be capable of meeting
work schedule deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated excellent written, verbal and oral
- Must have an excellent work record with references from current
and/or previous employers.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, and follow through on
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the
Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of
Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form
I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Charlie's Produce, Spokane , Floral CSR, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!