Compounding Production Technician
Company: Atlas Staffing
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Title: Compounding Production Technician
Are you someone who likes working with their hands? Do you like to
problem solve and work with others? Atlas Staffing is hiring
Compounding Production Technicians to work with one of our premier
clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! These are
full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as outstanding
opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be operating
and adjusting all equipment in the production filling area while
preserving the sterility of all manufactured medications.
- Operate all pieces of equipment
within the filling and packaging area, including set-up,
troubleshooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems.
- Perform equipment set-up and
change-over for scheduled production run.
- Utilize measurement devices such as
scales, pH meters, and Oxygen meters and dissolved Oxygen
- Perform basic arithmetic functions
including calculation of percentages and ratios.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and accurately document
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience
- Experience in chemical compounding
and pharmaceutical production helpful.
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software
- Able to work in an environment with exposure to latex and
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted,
20/20 corrected near-point vision, prolonged standing.
Weekend 1st Shift: Friday
– Sunday 6:00am – 6:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its
surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary
and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave
and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we
also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work
YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!)
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the
time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Atlas Staffing, Spokane , Compounding Production Technician, Other , Greenacres, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!