Title: Production Technician
Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Associates for one of our
reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
They are full-time positions on multiple shifts, with on-the-job
training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be
following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to operate equipment
within the filling and packaging area and inspecting the products
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and
packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting, and repair of
minor mechanical problems
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including
calculation of percentages
- Inspect product
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while preforming all job
- Accurately document production processes
Production Associate Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of Science
preferred but not required
- Proficiency in performing addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is
preferred but not required.
Shift: 2nd Shift: Friday– Monday, 6:00pm -
6:30am (3x 12's)
Wage: $17.71/hour + $0.80 shift
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and
its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our
temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the
paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions
qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to
find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention
our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a
long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Fast employment processing, easy to apply, easy to be
hired! I believe that Atlas is one of the best in my point of
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time