Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage members of a
world-class sales organization.
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business
activity for the team and ensure achievement of activity
- Ensure achievement of individual and team sales and
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization
- Understand each employee’s strengths and weaknesses with
recommendations to develop these areas of performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Motivate and direct sales teams in the commercial sales
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, management
and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business acumen managing to “bottom-line”
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing individual
and/or team sales.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external
Reqts and Certifications
- 2-5 years strong track record selling and/or managing in the
Copier and Printer or related industry.
- History of job stability is a must!!
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners
have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal,
Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we
transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Spokane , Selling Manager, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!