Senior Personal Banker
Company: Banner Bank
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Senior Personal Banker Opportunity Overview
Provide exceptional customer service while engaging in sales and
service activities at branch locations. Open accounts, assist with
processing Teller transactions, cross-sell Bank products and
services, take applications for, and book loans, perform account
and client profile maintenance, and respond to questions regarding
As a Senior Personal Banker with Banner Bank
you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for processing a variety of routine financial
transactions, including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and
loan payments. Balances cash drawer, counting currency and coin
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all operational
processes and requirements.
- Maintain acceptable operational quality standards on all new
account openings. Must meet minimum referral standards set by
- Assist clients by gaining an understanding of their current and
future financial needs by engaging in proactive discussions using
the Banner Way process and tools.
- Responsible for presenting tailored solutions that meet the
client’s specific financial needs. Refer clients to other lines of
business as appropriate. Answer questions and resolve technical
problems on client accounts.
- Assist Branch Manager or other partners in conducting joint,
outbound calls. Participate in regularly delivering banking
- Responsible for acting as a leader in sales and exceptional
client service and may provide sales leadership and coaching of new
Personal Bankers, Universal Bankers, and Tellers.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security
requirements, and government regulations.
- H.S. Diploma required
- NMLS registration required
- 3+ years of Personal Banker or Universal Banker experience
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy,
procedures, documentation and systems. Thorough knowledge of all
retail products and services. Demonstrated knowledge of all complex
accounts, and consumer and QuickStep lending.
- Proven client service, interpersonal, and relationship building
skills. Possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
proper phone and email etiquette required.
- Possess effective selling, cross selling and referral
- Possess strong mathematical, problem solving, and negotiation
- Ability to analyze client credit data and other related
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key
reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the
past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
|Banner Bank does not accept
unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for any job
postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank
employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid
written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property
of Banner Bank. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a
position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm
Keywords: Banner Bank, Spokane , Senior Personal Banker, Other , Pullman, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!