Posted on: October 12, 2021
Our client is a pre-clinical stage biotechnology startup with a
breakthrough approach for diagnosing and treating some of the
world’s most intractable diseases; amyloid diseases. They are
currently focusing on CNS disorders, in particular Alzheimer’s
Disease (AD), and are looking for creative Laboratory Technicians
to join our their recently launched laboratory. You will have the
opportunity to join a small, but fast-growing group of talented
individuals and help build our unique culture and company.
- BS/Degree in biology, Biochemistry or relevant field, MLT/ MLS/
or MT certification preferred but not mandatory
- 2+ years of hands-on experience at an academic research lab or
- Who knows their way around a lab. Ability to research
responsibly with attention to detail, take pride in one's work, and
memorialize it in meticulous lab books and records.
- Ability to being part of the team, also value opportunities to
work on your own.
- Good understanding of the value of the structure, but you are
also flexible to rapidly adapt to changing project priorities.
- Good to have knowledge and experience in a variety of subject
matters, ideally including:
- Mass spectrometry
- Spectroscopy (variety)
- Synthesis and purification of peptides/proteins
- Solid Phase Peptide Synthesizer (SPPS) on a peptide
- ELISAs, Western Blots/dot blots, protein binding
- Experience with tissue culture
- Rigorous quality of experimental details outlined in SOPs
- Data Analysis using Excel, Python, MATLAB, Tableau, or similar
- Interested to learn and look for opportunities to expand your
knowledge and skills.
- Ability to provide quantitative analysis of results about
calibrations/standards, and able to accept/reject based on quality
- One who works hard drives for results, and is energized when
those results support a positive change.
Keywords: Bevov, Spokane , Laboratory Technician, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!