Real Estate Production Assistant Manager
Posted on: October 12, 2021
STCU is a growing regional organization
rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the nation, and
named as one of Fortune Magazine’s Great Places to Work. We look
for employees who have a strong desire to serve others, are
lifelong learners committed to working hard, with a fun-loving
attitude and a desire to make a difference in our members’ lives.
We love people who share our passion for integrity, service,
innovation, education, people, and celebration.
STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off—plus 10 paid holidays!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote-work opportunities
- Training and career development
- Success sharing plan
- 401(k) matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
The Real Estate Production Assistant Manager
position is responsible to support the Real Estate Production
Manager by overseeing and leading the day to day activities of a
defined group of Loan Officers. This position will ensure that
these Loan Officers perform in alignment with credit union goals,
objectives and core values, which include the delivery of excellent
service to our membership.
Loan Portfolio and Production
- Responsible for the day to day operation of designated members
of the origination team. Ensure that loans from all delivery
channels are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that staff achieves a high level of efficiency in
transactions to meet member’s needs and maximize production.
- Provide “relationship development” training to real estate loan
officers to ensure the establishment and continuance of superior
“member service culture” standards are met.
- Originate employee and complex loans as assigned.
- Originate Habitat for Humanity (HFH loans and manage
relationship between STCU and HFH.
- Work proactively with and mentor real estate loan officers
- Ensure understanding of secondary marketing guidelines for
credit and product parameters;
- Market applicable STCU products and services to members and
Member Relationships and Partners
- Ensure that service is delivered according to established
- Stay informed on all member issues brought forward. Follow up
with direct reports on negative member feedback and implement
changes/enhancements to improve poor service performance where
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative partnerships with
the branches, commercial lending and other key departments for the
mutual benefit of all.
- Contribute as an effective project team member and complete all
tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
Team Development and Leadership
- Manage and facilitate Encompass training for all new hires
(LO’s and Operations staff).
- Manage and facilitate department Construction loan training
- Create, manage and facilitate training for LO’s on structuring
STCU Portfolio Loans.
- Manage the performance, training requirements, and professional
development of employees, including planning, needs assessments,
design and development and evaluation of leadership skills.
- Provide effective leadership, mentoring and coaching to team
members in order to assist them in reaching their career goals,
increase their competency and promote team depth and
- Communicate department direction and enable team members to
perform at the highest standards.
- Supervise the department/staff to include delegation of work
assignments, coaching and feedback, rewards and recognition, and
effective communication to include timely resolution of more
complex departmental issues, conflicts and/or concerns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum five years’ successful real estate lending experience
in a loan production environment with proven results; including
developing and maintain business relationship and the development
of a business plan for mortgage lending.
- Minimum one year leadership experience including delegating,
facilitating change, mentoring, problem solving, coaching and
counseling staff, or formal leadership training preferred.
- Sound credit judgment, underwriting, analytical and problem
- National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS)
registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008 is
- Ability to speak, hear and see.
- Requires sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to occasionally lift, pull/push, and carry up to 10
- Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or
moderate level consistent with an office setting.
- Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented
Please review our website for more information
Keywords: STCU, Spokane , Real Estate Production Assistant Manager, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!