Home Health Aide-BAH
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
- Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Under the supervision of the Brookdale at Home Agency Leader
provides direct care to client, which reflects Brookdale's
philosophy and standards of non-skilled home care. Assists in
meeting the client's individual needs while treating the clients
with respect and dignity.
- Assists clients with the activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring, and getting
to and from activities and meals according to the client plan of
- Assists clients with homemaker companion tasks such as laundry,
shopping, light housekeeping, meals, according to the plan of
- Follows assignment tasks. Contacts supervisor if client desires
deviation from assigned tasks.
- Allows and encourages client to do as much of their own care as
possible, to remain active.
- Documents the delivery of quality care in the client's clinical
- Follows infection control and safety policies and
- Implements client care that is accurate, timely and
appropriately documented; maintains confidentiality at all
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the
- Responds promptly and positively to client requests for
- Maintains consistent and concise lines of authority and
responsibility with effective communication that promotes a
positive working relationship with client, families, and
- Identifies changes in client status or needs and communicates
to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Participates in educational programs and maintains compliance
with required training.
- Communicates with supervisor at least 2 hours prior to
assignment if unable to come to work. Supervisor communicates with
- Maintains means to travel to client's home to arrive on time
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Spokane , Home Health Aide-BAH, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!