Mailroom Associate- Part Time
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Organization : Sustainable Resource Management - Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to
corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of
existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings
together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to
provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their
complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE
Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the
Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting
ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and
Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella,
ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and
organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific
roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon
objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Work hours are onsite as follows: Monday, Friday & Saturday
Responsible for performing specialized duties in support of
department operations, including sorting, opening, prepping,
counting, batching, scanning, and prioritizing incoming utility
invoices. High volume, fast paced environment. Assists in providing
quality service to our internal clients. Additional duties include
general mailroom and filing functions.
* Sort, open and prep incoming utility invoices with a high degree
* Identify due dates and prep bills appropriately for scanning
* Differentiate between high and low priority correspondence and
process as instructed
* Identify utility invoices/correspondence containing documents
other than an invoice, such as, urgent notices, checks, meter
issues, violation notices, etc--- and expedite their process
* Create, scan, and transfer batches, ensuring legible images.
* Scan high priority correspondence and transfer to appropriate
* Process incoming and outgoing shipments for internal and external
* Other duties as assigned
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the
future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible
work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help
us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Mailroom or clerical experience preferred.
* General office machine and computer experience
* Attention to detail in tasks and processes, with a high degree of
* Dependable/reliable, results oriented.
* Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and workflow.
* Ability to stay focused with repetitive type of work.
* Must be a service minded individual who is flexible and
* Must be a team player.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
* Posting Date: Sep 28, 2021
Keywords: ENGIE, Spokane , Mailroom Associate- Part Time, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!