Insurance Agency Owner
Company: AFMIC American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What we do at American Family Insurance makes a difference in
people's lives. And the way we're doing it is changing the way
people think about insurance. Help us make a difference.
R25533 Insurance Agency Owner (Open)
Business owner. Community leader. Protector of dreams. That's what
makes an American Family Insurance Agency Owner. It's a highly
rewarding opportunity that allows you to create financial stability
while making a positive impact on our customers' lives. If you're
looking for a chance to build a business and own your future -
we're interested in you! Apply today.
At American Family, we're seeking highly motivated individuals with
a demonstrated track record of success and eagerness to accomplish
something that takes time, energy, and commitment. Do you possess a
strong work ethic and have an inner drive that makes you hungry for
Agency Owners operate as independent contractors, representing
American Family and its products exclusively. As an agency owner,
you'll be responsible for your agency's overall management, sales,
and growth. You'll also hire your team and work with them to meet
the strategic business goals you set.
Reasons why you should become an American Family Insurance Agency
* Financially Fit: with nearly $8 billion in policyholder equity,
American Family has the financial security to protect the dreams of
* Fortune 500 company that is among the largest Property and
Casualty insurance groups
* Offer American Family Insurance products as well as products and
services through our subsidiary partners
* Training and support from a local team - from marketing,
prospecting, business consultation and more
* Unlimited compensation potential including a New Agency Owner
* Obtain Property and Casualty and Life and Health insurance
* Ability to pass a motor vehicle, financial/credit and criminal
Interested in learning more? Contact a recruiter or join our Talent
We believe people are an organization's most valuable asset, and
their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency
force, we're committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture
that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore
our customers' dreams in ways never imagined.
Additional Job Information:
* $1.49 million in written premium
* 1,809 items in force
* 607 items per household
* 9.62 OSAT
* 80.05% Combined retention
* Applicant is recommended to have $10K of liquid funds to aid
Stay Connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
Keywords: AFMIC American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S., Spokane , Insurance Agency Owner, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!