Company: Zero dB Communications
Posted on: January 13, 2022
ID: Spokane, WALocation: Spokane, WAZero dB Communications is a
thriving company that specializes in splicing/testing and placing
fiber optic cables. We are looking for an experienced Aerial
Lineman who is responsible for the daily planning and execution of
aerial construction. This individual will work from man-lifts and
bucket trucks to ensure that fiber cables are properly installed
and secured to engineering specifications and industry standards.
Responsibilities include providing guidance to other team members
in order to achieve construction goals while simultaneously meeting
the essential Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
Pay: Great Competitive Pay based on experience
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability,
employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company
paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Meet the minimum requirements:
- At least 1 year of previous experience
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
company's minimum safety standard.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
- In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products
- Desirable work experience includes field engineering and
project lead responsibility.
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in
confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50
lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of
- Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried,
must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- 8-hour shift, Monday - Friday
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and
overtime, as needed
- Travel will be required and may be up to 80% depending on
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would
like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement
staff for more details!
To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications
Keywords: Zero dB Communications, Spokane , Aerial Lineman, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!