Customer Advocate I- Hcsc
Company: Health Care Service Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description: ** $1500 Sign on Bonus**
**Starting rate of $16.00 per hour PLUS progressive salary
increases over the first 18 months in the role**
Great Benefits including: Pension, 401K match, Annual bonuses and
other company perks! BASIC FUNCTION:
Under supervision, this position is responsible for working on the
phone all day in a call center to assist members and physicians by
responding to telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate
and objective manner. Duties include: conducting research; spends
approximately 90 of the scheduled time on the phone according to
business need. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma OR GED.
* 6 months customer service experience OR 6 months experience in an
* Data entry and/or typing experience.
* Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision
* Ability to spend approximately 90 of the scheduled time on the
phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time
with scheduled breaks.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 9 months customer service experience.
* Experience working with various lines of business, i.e. CDHP,
Medicare, Wellness, and Disease Management.
* Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy.
* Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
* Referral preference given to applicants able to take and meet
Location: IL - Rockford
Activation Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Keywords: Health Care Service Corporation, Spokane , Customer Advocate I- Hcsc, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!