Manufacturing Training Coordinator
Company: Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well established member of the
business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a complete
range of services to support the pharmaceutical and
biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide
leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted
primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier
is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile
injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier
is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family.Our Promise:
Caring, Sharing, GrowingWe will, with the utmost care for the
environment and society, continue to enhance value for our
customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and
economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost
effectiveness and wise investment of resources.What can we offer?A
culture that values opportunity for professional growth and
development while engaged in the manufacture of life-saving
productsGenerous paid time off programs in addition to a generous
paid holiday scheduleComprehensive medical, dental, vision,
prescription and disability benefit programs starting day 1Company
match for 401k and Roth, 100% vested from day 1Health and wellness
programs, including Employee Assistance ProgramEducation Assistance
ProgramThis position pays $26.48 to $31.15 per hour, depending on
experience, with opportunity for growth, promotion and annual
raises .The CMO Manufacturing Training Coordinator has functional
responsibility to create, document, update, report, and maintain
electronic training in the JHS Learning Management System (LMS) for
the CMO manufacturing group (Compounding, filling, and Inspection
and Packaging) Serves as a member of the LMS Governance Committee
and assists in the creation of process improvements and provides
consistency within the LMS throughout the facility. Provides
administrative support such as SOP manual Audits, ordering
supplies, copy machine upkeep, and other duties, as assigned, to
support the CMO Manufacturing team.
- Responsible to create, document and maintain Electronic
Training for the CMO manufacturing employees at Jubilant
- Setup new users, add or edit entities in the LMS system,
create, test, troubleshoot online content.
- Setup and work with LMS assignment profiles, large scale course
deployments, curricula, and retraining periods
- Member of the LMS Governance Committee: Identifying issues
within LMS, create process improvements, and create consistency
within the LMS throughout the facility.
- Create Reports in ComplainceWire to aid in day-to-day Training
Activities within the CMO Manufacturing Division.
- Create LMS training reports as required and requested to
support Audits and to document training on Audit Observations
- Provide LMS Documentation to Primary Investigators in order to
demonstrate that technicians were trained to perform the process at
the time an Incident took place and to demonstrate that the
affected areas completed training on CAPAs and Incident Awareness
for the TrackWise Incident Closure process.
- Collaborate with department supervisors to determine
appropriate LMS training curriculums for technicians and
specialists and employees transferring to another department
- Update LMS users, roles and, curriculums with each new SOP
and/or revised SOP as necessary.
- Maintain JHS TTT Training certification e
- Train personnel and management how to use LMS and run the
necessary reports to document that training has taken place.
- Assist personnel with troubleshooting LMS issues.
- Add written assessments into LMS for pending SOPs, enter
Training Requests for CMO one-time training including, but not
limited to, Awareness, Incident, CAPAs, Test Plans and ILCs and
other training as necessary
- Set up class sessions for ILCs in LMS and provide populated
rosters to course Instructors.
- Pre-Shutdown activities include setting up ILCs, populating
rosters, scanning reference documents for courses, and recording
completions in LMS.
- Post-Shutdown activities include assigning make-up sessions for
personnel unable to attend ILCs during shutdown and recording
completions for SVP liquid and lyo media fills.
- Print, assemble, and ensure delivery of issued SOPs for
Department Manuals in all Compounding, SVP Line 1, SVP Line 2, and
SVP Inspection and Packaging areas.
- Perform Departmental SOP manual audits for Compounding, SVP
Line 1, SVP Line 2, and Inspection and Packaging on a monthly
basis. Scrub qualification is required to audit Line 2.
- Report audit discrepancies and documentation to QA using
appropriate form in order for QA Department to review and evaluate.
- Maintain office supplies inventory for Manufacturing and
- Ensure copy machines are stocked and functioning.
- Serve as back up to the Manufacturing Data Coordinator.
- Other duties assigned.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or Equivalent required. Associate's degree
- Possess or have the ability to attain JHS Train the Trainer
- Must have 6 months related experience.
- Pharmaceutical and FDA Regulated Industry experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge required.
- ComplianceWire, TrackWise, PeopleSoft and SAP knowledge
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting and standing.Jubilant
HollisterStier is a great place to grow!If you're up for a
rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply
*Please click on the Spokane, WA link*Jubilant HollisterStier is an
EEO/AA Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.If you
require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR
Keywords: Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane, Spokane , Manufacturing Training Coordinator, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!