Company: Ardent Mills
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a Bulk Operator, you will be responsible for ensuring that
Ardent Mills products meet customer requirements at the end of the
milling process. Ardent Mills insists on hiring talented
individuals looking to cross train in multiple areas within the
Mill operation. The Bulk Operator reports to the Production
Supervisor and will be expected to carry out all their activities
with reliability, integrity, compliance in a safe, environmentally
responsible, and efficient manner.
To succeed, you must be able to:
* Deliver results in first-time situations by inspiring others and
working to earn trust every day.
* Serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
* Operate with simplicity, clarity and transparency.
* Work through and drive change.
* Organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting or
* Learn and apply new technology and share your knowledge with
Above all you will be expected to carry out all your activities
with reliability, integrity, compliance and in a safe,
environmentally responsible, and efficient manner.
* Load/Unload bulk trucks and railcars.
* Prepare COA's (Certificate of Analysis) for load orders.
* Analyze Garbanzo beans with lab instruments.
* Understand written customer specifications and meet customer
* Enter data into plant control system.
* Perform basic preventive maintenance.
* Be able to travel between plant locations with reliable vehicle
Essential skills and experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Effectively use computer applications
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
* be able to lift 50 lbs.
Good to have:
* Mechanical Aptitude
* Experience operating mobile equipment including forklift, yard
tractor, bobcat or Track Mobile; will train as needed.
At Ardent Mills, everyone matters and everyone has a voice. We are
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
opportunities are available to all applicants and team members and
the decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and
business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer.--- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, aboriginality, ancestry, marital
status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information,
veteran status, age, political affiliation, or any other non-merit
characteristic protected by law or not. Together, celebrating our
differences, we make Ardent Mills.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of
work performed by employees within this position. It may not
contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees in this position. The
description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to
change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.
Colfax WA, Pullman WA
181 Steptoe St, Colfax WA, 99111
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Keywords: Ardent Mills, Spokane , Bulk Operator, Other , Colfax, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!