Company: Jubilant HollisterStier Contract Manufacturing & S
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who we are:Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well established
member of the business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a
complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and
biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide
leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted
primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier
is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile
injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier
is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family.
Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, GrowingWe will, with the utmost care
for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our
customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and
economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost
effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
What can we offer?
- A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and
development while engaged in the manufacture of life-saving
- Generous paid time off programs in addition to a generous paid
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and
disability benefit programs starting day 1
- Company match for 401k and Roth, 100% vested from day 1
- Health and wellness programs, including Employee Assistance
- Education Assistance Program
Job Duties:The Manufacturing Supervisor has functional
responsibility for any of the aseptic manufacturing operations,
such as compounding, preparation, filtration, filling and
lyophilization, in the SVP manufacturing department. Essential
- Supervise assigned manufacturing operations which might
include: processing source materials, equipment and component
preparation and sterilization, aseptic filtration, aseptic filling,
lyophilization, inspection, and packaging. Report operational
status to the next level of management, and with all affected peers
on a daily basis.
- Review and update manufacturing documentation associated with
the manufacturing areas.
- Provide cGMP, job task, and safety training for personnel in
the manufacturing areas.
- Generation, update and maintain area Standard Operating
Procedures and BPR's. Compliance with cGMP through observation,
training and auditing.
- Supervise hourly employee performance, including compliance
with SOP's, cGMP's, and safety regulations.
- Perform deviation investigations related to assigned area of
responsibility along with implementing corrective actions to
prevent recurrence of such deviations.
- Order production supplies and equipment required to manufacture
- Prepare production-monitoring reports and participate in
analysis of product cost and budgeting process.
- Interview new employees. Provide coaching and counseling to
area personnel. Conduct performance evaluations and set objectives
and performance standards for area personnel. Assist next level of
management in the implementation of disciplinary action.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding capital expenditures
and efficiency improvements in the manufacturing areas.
- Interact with all supporting departments (ex: Quality
Assurance, Maintenance, PIC, etc) to ensure production line
problems are dealt with promptly and with appropriate quality
- Schedule the validation of processes and equipment.
- Ensure that all environmental monitoring limits are maintained
in all areas.
- BS in Biology, Chemistry or other hard science and 6 months
related experience -OR- 2 years of related leadership experience in
lieu of specific hard science degree; a degree is still required
-OR- 4 years of solid Pharma Manufacturing or related Supervisory
experience in lieu of degree.
- Prior lead experience required. Prior Supervisory experience
- Prior Pharmaceutical experience required desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Microsoft
- Ability to manage conflict and influence outcome desired.
- Physical Requirements: 20/30 corrected near-point vision. Must
be able to work in aseptic areas, exposure to Allergens and
prolonged sitting/standing. Minimal travel required.
Two shifts available:
- Night Shift: Mon-Fri 11pm-7:30am
- Weekend Night Shift: Fri night-Mon morning 6pm-6:30am
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!If you're up for a
rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply
click on the Spokane, WA link*
Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.If you require assistance
applying for a position, please contact our HR Department
Keywords: Jubilant HollisterStier Contract Manufacturing & S, Spokane , Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!