Part Time Student Ambassador
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionYugo is the trusted name for student housing,
globally. Every day we connect young people to opportunities and
students to amazing spaces. Here at Yugo, we like to do things
differently. It's about people, planet, and passion. Our Student
Ambassadors are part of a team of awesome Yugoers across the globe,
they are #Futureshapers who want to positively influence and shape
the lives of other students and fellow Yugoers. Here is what you'll
do Drive Student Experience
- Meet, greet and engage with our students, visitors, and future
- Support our students by keeping them informed.
- Organizing and promoting events monthly that align with our
three Pillars (YugoEco, YuPro, YuGrow) to ensure our students live
their best life. Support the Sales Cycle
- Guide potential residents through the application process.
- Track and promote engagement across our social media platforms
& post on internal and external social media sites.
- Collaborate with leasing and marketing: in sales programs,
marketing plans, by conducting marketing surveys, and shopping
competitive communities. Administration of Our Spaces
- Complete general administrative tasks like- answering the
phones, returning emails, and filing documents.
- Welcome all new residents and ensure their space is ready for
move-in on time.
- Aid in monitoring renewals by distributing and following-up on
- Log and distribute incoming mail using the package management
- Maintain training- stay current on fair housing and all
policies and procedures.
- Accept service requests from residents, send to maintenance for
quick processing; then conduct a service follow-up with resident
once the work is completed.
- Get things done! Support the team by completing ad-hoc duties
as requested.This list is by no means comprehensive but in short,
your main responsibility is to ensure that we deliver the best
possible experience for our students; supporting them to live their
best life while driving great student engagement and customer
service in our spaces. You'll need to-
- Have great customer service and communication skills, being
able to effectively engage with people at all levels.
- Be an organized individual with the ability to take on multiple
- Have some skills in MS Office and online systems /
- Be resilient and adaptable.
- Have great cultural diversity awareness. We'd love if you have
some experience ideally with leasing/hospitality or customer
service and have a proactive approach to solving problems; relevant
experience would give you an edge but it's certainly not essential.
We look forward to hearing from you
Keywords: Yugo, Spokane , Part Time Student Ambassador, Other , Pullman, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!