Administrative Logistics Security specialist
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Administrative Logistics Security specialist The
Administrative Logistic Security Specialist conducts daily
administrative and administrative security duties in support of the
Personnel Recovery Academy. Performs basic and routine tasks in
support of a professional, technical, or specialized occupation
under the general direction of the Site Lead. Assists managers and
other employees in day-to-day operations. Understands how
administrative assignments contribute to the activities of the
organizational unit.The Administrative Logistic Security Specialist
- Serve as the controlled facility receptionist.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls.
- Verify all incoming personnel onto a controlled facility at
front gate entrance point, advise , sponsor/point of contact of
visitors' arrival, complete required visitor paperwork and direct
or escort to correct location.
- Escort individuals as required in and around designated
- Assist with administrative duties associated with the mission
- Have a basic understanding of standardized DoD, Air Force and
organizational security regulations, policies and procedures.
- Have a general knowledge of the management of classified
documents and supporting personnel and physical security
- Receive and conduct mail distribution, pickup at mailbox, mail
- Prepare & ship FedEx, UPS and registered mail.
- Receive all inbound shipments for controlled facility.
- Ensure proper office receives supplies.
- Assist with vehicle control functions.Required Qualifications:
- Possess a Secret Clearance, applicants selected will be subject
to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information.
- 3 + years knowledge of office administrative procedures and
knowledge of standard office
- equipment at a level generally acquired through one plus years
- 3 + years knowledge of standardized Department of Defense,
military regulations, organizational policies, procedures or other
- 1 year experience in information, personnel and physical
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent speaking, writing, presentation and decision making
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. on a daily basis and 100 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license.Special Requirements
- This is a drug-testing designated position.
- Position requires occasional work on a non-standard schedule,
to include extended duty days/shift work, including on weekends,
and some holidays. Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran's status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: PAE, Spokane , Administrative Logistics Security specialist, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!