Junk Removal Specialist - Hiring Immediately
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Keystone Hau
Posted on: June 23, 2022
*WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A JOB?*
*HAVE FUN WORKING FOR THE HUNKS*
* *Being active & having fun*
* *Great Team Environment*
* *Flexible Schedule*
* *Great Pay*
* *Career Opportunities!*
*To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.* -Come and see what all the
buzz is about and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling
franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling
Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been
featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House
Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's
Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall
Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The
Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
As a unk Remover, you are the first point of contact for clients on
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
* Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the
uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
* Educate clients about pricing and services.
* SAFELY operate at all times.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
* Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
* Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
* Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core
* Complete Daily Checklists.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for
additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
* MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
* MUST have reliable transportation to work.
* MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
* MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
* MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
* MUST be drug and alcohol free.
* MUST be able to pass a federal background check with no felonies
in the past 5 years.
*Compensation: up to $24 per hour*
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and
performance based bonuses. -
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Spokane location is a veteran-owned business.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Keystone Hau, Spokane , Junk Removal Specialist - Hiring Immediately, Other , Veradale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!