Machine Operator - Level 1 -
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and
materials****Sign-On Bonus $3,000****The future is what you make
it.When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future. Advanced Materials is a global supplier of
fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and
fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration,
semiconductors and military protection. Advanced Materials is
making the world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a
growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a
differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added
solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract,
retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial
employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our
customers every day.Produce high quality products and services for
our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
quality improvements.Several immediate, full-time production and
professional roles available in Spokane Valley, Washington.
Positions starting at $18.50 per hour and work in a
climate-controlled work area!Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment -including horizontal/vertical saws,
forging press, rolling mill, power lift devices, vacuum furnaces,
chemical handling processes, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment99216PMTWE VALUE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Demonstrated ability to detailed work instructions.
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Some manufacturing/production experience
- Ability to communicate information
- JOB ID: req349666
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 15128 E Euclid Ave,Spokane,Washington,99216,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Spokane , Machine Operator - Level 1 -, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!