OSP Telecommunications Engineer
Company: Zero dB Communications
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ID: 1300Location: Spokane, WAZero dB Communications is a
thriving company that specializes in splicing/testing and placing
fiber optic cables. We are looking for a OSP Telecommunications
Engineer that is experienced in the power and telecom fields to
join our fast-paced team.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability,
employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company
paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
- Associates degree or equivalent education and relevant
- At least 5 years of experience in the Telecom field in a
technician or construction role.
- At least 3 years of engineering experience in
Telecommunications or a related industry.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
company's minimum safety standard.
- Develops/defines plans for the implementation of new plant
construction or modifications to existing facilities.
- Perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and
efficient manner of the placement of communications
- Familiar with NEC and NESC electrical and Telecom code
- Experience in both Aerial and Underground Telecom placement
- OSP fiber design and planning, construction.
- Familiar with PON Architecture.
- Experience in GPS field data collection.
- Ability to use hand-held GPS unit.
- Ability to work independently with solid problem solving and
- Solid experience with researching, collecting and analyzing
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work outside collecting field data.
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Minimal in-state travel
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would
like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement
staff for more details!
To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications
Keywords: Zero dB Communications, Spokane , OSP Telecommunications Engineer, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!